Gap Year Programs

Interested in taking a year off between high school and work/college/university?

Are you thinking about Working and Traveling Overseas?  If you are a Canadian between 18 and 35, International Experience Canada can help you get a work permit in over 30 countries and territories.

EF (Education First) Language Programs Abroad  Spend 6, 9, or 11 months in one of 12 destinations worldwide.  Develop language fluency in one, two or three languages through intense lessons and travel to one or more foreign countries.




International Volunteer Headquarters

Projects Abroad

My Gap Year