If you are: An Aboriginal person in Canada, as recognized in the Constitution Act, 1982, is a person who identifies with First Nations (Status/Non-Status), Métis, or Inuit cultural and/or ancestral background, you may qualify for an Indigenous Student Bursary.

Check the Financial Aid office of the institution you will be attending.

Check the OSAP website for these types of grants/loans.