Scholarships and Financial Aid
UPDATED Scholarships and Bursaries
Some Scholarships and Bursaries are Specific to EDSS Students. Check out the options to help fund your education.
- Click Register to create an account
- Once you have accepted at an Ontario College or University you may Apply through your account on the OSAP website
- We encourage every student to apply for OSAP – there have been major changes for 2017-18
- If you want to work on campus while you are going to college or university, you usually must prove that you have applied to OSAP.
- Even if you don’t think you will qualify for any funding, APPLY! You may get a $200 grant for textbooks. Every little bit counts!
Each College or University has a Financial Aid Office webpage – check for Bursaries and/or Scholarships available to incoming students.
List of Scholarships Available – some specific to Waterloo Region
TD Canada Trust For students making a difference in their community.