Many local, regional and Canada-wide scholarships can be found in the PDF below.
Some Scholarships and Bursaries are Specific to EDSS Students. Check out the options below to help fund your education.
Accounting Scholarship – Ronald Earl Lorch Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to a graduating student from Elmira District Secondary School going on to full-time post-secondary studies in a program leading to an accounting designation. In addition to academic excellence, the award winner will have modelled good citizenship within the E.D.S.S. and wider Elmira community.
Ronald Earl Lorch Memorial Application Form
Caven Hall Bursary
For female E.D.S.S. students entering into STEM degree programs (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math – includes Nursing) next year! Financial need is one consideration along with demonstration of initiative and a creative approach to problem-solving.
Students interested in this bursary should read the Program Outline and see their guidance counsellor for any additional details.
The application must be completed and submitted to the E.D.S.S. guidance office by April 15th.
Previous winners of this bursary are invited to re-apply with the Re-application pdf. Returning applications are due by April 15th as well.
- Click Register to create an account
- Once you have accepted at an Ontario College or University you may Apply through your account on the OSAP website
- We encourage every student to apply for OSAP – there have been major changes for 2017-18
- If you want to work on campus while you are going to college or university, you usually must prove that you have applied to OSAP.
- Even if you don’t think you will qualify for any funding, APPLY! You may get a $200 grant for textbooks. Every little bit counts!
Each College or University has a Financial Aid Office webpage – check for Bursaries and/or Scholarships available to incoming students.
List of Scholarships Available – some specific to Waterloo Region
TD Canada Trust For students making a difference in their community.