If you are an EDSS student for an entire term in which you apply to college or university your marks will be automatically transferred through the OCAS or OUAC system.

Please refer to the WRDSB Transcript information page.

If you are applying to Ontario Colleges and/or Universities, and YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY ATTEND EDSS you can automatically request a transcript during your application process. The standard fee applies.

If you need your transcript for another reason and you are a graduate of EDSS, please contact the Guidance Department Secretary for transcripts. You may call and request a transcript, and then pay the fee when you come to the school for pickup.