NEW NAME AND WEBSITE IN AUGUST 2019
- Browse Ontario University Programs. Find required courses, averages for specific programs, and more.
How do I apply to University?
- GR. 12 students PICK UP your university application PIN number envelope from your Guidance Counsellor in November. You need this in order to apply online.
- Use your pin to Log In at OUAC (Ontario Universities Application Centre)
- Go to Application 101 and choose your programs and majors
- Pay, Print your confirmation, and keep it in a safe place. Need help in applying? Go to the Ontario Universities Application Handbook. This is very important information regarding the university application and it is highly recommended that you read this handbook.
How much does it cost to apply?
- $150 for 3 choices
- $50 for each additional choice
- If you want to make changes you have to pay an additional fee
Be sure to check each university’s admission requirements for high school prerequisites, additional information forms, and any other requirements such as first aid.
All 21 Ontario universities under one roof at the 2017 Ontario Universities’ Fair!
- September 27–29, 2019 | 10 am – 5 pm daily
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Free admission
- Register ahead of time to get your Passport – this makes it much easier to access information quickly!
Admissions and Recruitment Officers from each Ontario University travel to schools in all areas of Ontario to answer questions and give you information about their university. Check out the link to find out when they will be in our area.