September 14th, 2022
Blended Learning Days: Sept. 21
The following instructions apply to Sept. 21 Blended Learning Day only as this day has been modified due to the supply chain issues of Chromebooks, which are the essential tool for a fully blended learning mode.
Blended Learning Days:
- Secondary teachers will engage in Professional Development to support the expansion of de-streaming and single streaming. Students are required to attend in person in the morning. There will be 4 shortened periods and dismissal to asynchronous learning at the end of the morning classes.
- Attendance will be taken.
- A supervised study space will be available in the afternoon for students remaining at school.
- Blended Learning Days are instructional days.
- In the morning students will attend 4 shortened classes and in the afternoon they will be provided with an asynchronous task for each course.
- ACE students will attend school with regular programming and following regular attendance procedures.
- Transportation will run at regular times.